The summer is over, which means that another season of entertaining guests is also complete for the country’s water parks. Every year, tens of millions of Americans hop into their cars and drive to water parks to enjoy slides, wave pools, and various other attractions. These parks are incredibly popular, and for four months out of the year, they’re also incredibly profitable. Now that the season is over and fall is upon us, it’s time for those water parks to reach out to their water park contractors and schedule some times for regular maintenance and repairs to happen. Obviously, there’s no better time of year than the fall for water parks to repair their rides, restore any rides that might need it, and perform safety checks. The season is over, and they have the ability to get all of their rides ready to go for next summer before the winter hits.
Just about every water park in the country works with a water park contractor, but not all of them work with the best contractor they could. If you manage a water park and you’re on the lookout for a new contractor, here’s a list of five things to be looking for.
1. Reliability. First and foremost, you’ve got to have a water park contractor who you can rely on. If you talk to them on the phone and they say they’ll be there at 7:00 am the next day, then that had better be the time they show up. Even though it’s the off season doesn’t mean that you’re not on a strict time schedule. In many parts of the country, the winter comes early, and you need to make sure that all of your work is done before it arrives. Make sure you only work with contractors who you know you can rely on.
2. Experience. Second, work with water park contractors like SlideRite that have been working in the industry for years. The contractors with the most experience also tend to be the contractors who do the best job. They’re able to identify any issues right away, and they know what it takes to resolve the issue.
3. Effective. Third, you want them to be effective at what they do. If you ask them to check a particular ride for safety, then that had better be exactly what they do.
4. Affordable. It’s also nice when you work with water park contractors who offer their services at reasonable prices. This doesn’t mean you should hire the least expensive contractors out there, but you also shouldn’t be overcharged for work. You should pay a reasonable and fair rate to your water park contractors.
5. Thorough. Finally, you should only work with guys and gals who are thorough.The last thing you need is for a water slide to not be repaired properly and for someone to get injured on the ride next summer. Make sure that the contractors you work with are thorough with every single job they do, from repairs in your tide pool to water slide repairs.