If you are considering trying various forms of marijuana in order to cure a health problem or to help with pain relief, then you will want to consider trying CBD tinctures and oils. CBD oils offer the same benefits of marijuana without the effects that you get from the TCH portion of the cannabis plant. For example, if you aren’t into the psychoactive effects of TCH then you may want to consider just trying CBD oils in order to get the health benefits without the ‘high’.
However, as with anything that you can ingest or put on your skin, there are both pros and cons that come along with this type of treatment therapy. Listed here are the pros and cons that come along with CBD oils and what to consider when trying to decide if this is the treatment method for you or not.
Here are the pros for choosing to use CBD oil for your health problems:
- You get the benefits of the cannabis plant without getting the ‘high’ from the THC portion of the plant. You can get a variety of benefits rom using CBD oils and not have to experience the psychoactive effects of marijuana. Of course, this is the reason that some people ingest marijuana but if you don’t want the high but want the benefits, then you can enjoy using CBD products!
- You can cure or aid in a variety of mental problems such as anxiety, depression or other types of issues that deal with varying levels of serotonin. You can also help a variety of mental disorders that can be solved or helped with CBD tinctures and products. The CBD in marijuana has been shown to help your brain’s receptors to look at serotonin in a different way which has been shown to help with a variety of mental problems and anxiety.
- You can help with skin disorders. CBD does wonders for the skin and can help to provide it with moisture that will give it a healthy glow as well as provide it with the right oils to cure and aid in a number of skin problems and disorders.
- You can help with neurodegenerative disorders. CBD has also been shown to help reduce inflammation and can help to stop the effects of neurodegenerative disorders.
- You can help with pain relief! You can also experience pain relief when you choose to use CBD oils as the brain receptors treat pain a different way through the treatment of CBD.
Here are the cons for choosing to use CBD oils for your health problems:
- They may have additives that aren’t good for you.
- They may be processed with GMOs.
- They have a base that isn’t the most beneficial to you.
- They can be expensive.
As you can see, there are both pros and cons that come along with CBD oils and their many health benefits. You can find out more about these types of oils and tinctures by visiting the experts over at Ojai Energetics.