If you are experiencing radon problems in your home, then you need to find the right team of experts to perform radon mitigation right away. Radon is a very dangerous radioactive gas that is hard to detect in homes. It can be found in homes, commercial buildings and any types of enclosed buildings all around the world. It is hard to detect because it is odorless, colorless and tasteless. It gets into the soil due to the decaying breakdown of uranium that can be found in soil all over the planet.
Radon has been speculated to cause health problems over the years. In fact, just a decade ago, it received a lot of hype for its detrimental effects on your health. Luckily, there are ways to mitigate radon so it isn’t something that you need to worry about once you have a proper radon mitigation system in your home. There are many services that are related to radon remediation. Listed here are several of these services:
- Radon abatement services for residential properties. You can find many different types of radon abatement services that you can find for residential properties. This can range from anything from radon testing to radon assessment. Your radon specialist can assess your needs and make the proper recommendations in order to figure out what you want to do next. You can also use them to install the right radon mitigation system into your house.
- Radon remediation services for commercial properties. In order to meet compliance codes, you will need to ensure that your commercial property is radon free. This can be done using a number of methods including commercial radon inspection and prevention systems that can be put into place.
- Waterborne radon remediation services. You can also find the right services that are designed to remediate any types of waterborne radon issues that you may face in either your home or commercial building.
- Air purification systems for radon remediation. You can also find a variety of air purification systems for your radon remediation needs.
- Realtor services for radon remediation and radon inspections. You can find realtor services as well if you are looking to ensure that your homes are radon free.
As you can see, there are many different types of services that you can find when it comes to radon abatement services. You will want to be sure to find the right types of experts to help you if you suspect that there is radon in your home. Generally there is no reason to suspect radon unless you haven’t had your home inspected before so it is a good idea to do this in order to make sure that everything is ok.
If you are in Colorado, then you will want to utilize the expertise of the professionals over at SWAT Environmental. They are the leading experts in radon remediation and can help you find the right options that fit with your foundation as well as your budget. If you want to learn more about their services, then give them a call right away.